Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • RSS Feed
  • Instagram
0 comments
 


I woke up Saturday morning to a cloudless blue sky and a laundry list of things to get done! I went for a run, cleaned the house and then my friend Jen convinced Dan and I to go soak up some sun. I was easily convinced! After gossiping for a couple hours and working on our tans we left the pool before the torrential rains came. Then we packed our coolers and trudged through the rain to my family cabin....


My family's cabin was built by my Grandpa, Dad and Uncles. It's a beautiful retreat in the woods which is rather close to town. The 2 bedroom, non airconditioned cabin sits on a lake with a dock, equipped with a diving board, paddle boat, sail boat and even canoe.




These are previously take pics, because it was raining soooooo hard when we got there. I will update you with more cabin pics later. Our evening ended up with several friends fishing, playing dice, eating and drinking too much and having too much fun! The cabin is one of my favorite places to get away from it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff